What’s your favourite molecule? ChemJuice lets your finger draw chemical structures.
- Just drag your finger to draw bonds
- Tap on atoms or bonds to delete, change atom symbol or bond type
- Drag a bond to expand and make a ring
- Hold your finger on an atom to move it
And why not add some notes so you don’t forget why your molecule is so great? Draw more structures, write the notes and you have your own mobile database of molecules. And when you want to share your structure – just email it.
But there’s more, ChemJuice contains a gallery of over a hundred molecules that we think you will find fascinating and the notes will tell you why. Do you know which molecule makes chocolate so addictive? ChemJuice does.
- Draw chemical structures
- Add notes to your structures
- Email your structure as a mol file
- Peruse over 100 interesting molecules
- Calculate molecular weight, formula and element % composition
- Convert grams to moles and vice versa
- Interactive periodic table with video links to University of Nottingham’s Periodic Table of Videos. Bangs, explosions, the lot. What’s your favourite element?